American, born in France, Mireille Lemarchand studied sculpture
in Paris at l’Ecole Nationale des Beaux Arts, The
Parsons School of Design, and private studios.
Mireille works with clay, always using live models. She exhibits several times a year and is an
active member of various artists associations in New York and Connecticut
Her work is in private collections in Europe
and the United States and is represented by the
Hoorn-Ashby Gallery in
New-York City and Nantucket and Gallery
Yellow in Cross River, NY.
Mireille lives in Greenwich, Connecticut.
- Silvermine Guild Art Center
- New York Society of Women Artists
- Greenwich Art Council
- Colleague Member of National Sculpture Society
- The Catharine Lorillard Wolfe Art Club
Honors and Awards:
- Spectrum, Helen Preston Memorial Award
- Greenwich Art Society
- Hurlbutt Gallery
- Harriet W. Frishmuth Memorial Award from the Catharine
Lorillard Wolfe Art Club